Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

2010mini

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 19, 2013
I love the new iTunes extra on apple tv! So much so that I've started replacing all my rips with iTunes HD purchases.

But it seems this is not available with all movies. Does anyone know if there exists a list of movies with the new iTunes extra?

Dunk the Lunk

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2007
.uk
I love the new iTunes extra on apple tv! So much so that I've started replacing all my rips with iTunes HD purchases.

But it seems this is not available with all movies. Does anyone know if there exists a list of movies with the new iTunes extra?

Not as far as I know. There is the iTunes Extra banner at the top of the movies homepage (in iTunes) which includes Bestsellers by Genre but if you're looking for more obscure ones you might not find them there. On this thread (reply 126) there is a list of all the WB films with the new extras (if you are in the US), with a few additions in later replies. As far as I can tell the new style ones will eventually replace the old ones but I think its up to the studios to do this so it'll probably take years...

2010mini

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 19, 2013
Not as far as I know. There is the iTunes Extra banner at the top of the movies homepage (in iTunes) which includes Bestsellers by Genre but if you're looking for more obscure ones you might not find them there. On this thread (reply 126) there is a list of all the WB films with the new extras (if you are in the US), with a few additions in later replies. As far as I can tell the new style ones will eventually replace the old ones but I think its up to the studios to do this so it'll probably take years...

Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.