New iTunes icon in Software 2.0

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by billyripkin, Mar 7, 2008.

1. billyripkin macrumors 6502

billyripkin

Did anyone else notice the new iTunes icon shown in the keynote and that the calculator buttons are now square? Nothing big deal just thought I would point it out.

Attached Files:

2. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

1) Yes we have.
    2) You were so excited about the iTunes icon you didn't know the calculator icon changed as well.

3. iDAG macrumors 65816

iDAG

I guess they did that because of the Apps Store icon. The current iTunes icon has an arrow which I guess means download. They needed to distinguish music from Apps. :rolleyes:

4. AceFernalld macrumors 65816

AceFernalld

Can't wait

I'm diggin the new calculator and iTunes store icons, I wonder if they'll keep making store apps for the iPhone with icons like that, with a different color, with a different middle image (same background), like a movie store, and it'll be....GREEN!!?? Lol, absolutely can not wait for the App Store, it looks very promising, and can't wait for the official company apps and games. E.g. AIM, Spore, MonkeyBall xD. Hopefully MySpace will make an app to!
    Everyone have a wonderful week, and let's all pray some weird chemical reaction happens and everyone but Apple Inc. and developers are frozen until June, so we don't have to wait! :D

5. granka macrumors member

Someone should make a Summerboard theme that has the new Calculator icon, new iTunes icon, and the App Store icon.

Anyone up for the task? they could call it like twopointoh

6. nebsta macrumors member

I wonder if this is a clue that they will be enable iTunes downloads over EDGE, like the Apps store will be able to....?

7. shane1598 macrumors member

Exactly what I was thinking.

8. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Slight chance, but i believe it has to do with the fact that the iTunes store icon isn't above iPod anymore. Why have the arrow pointing to the phone at default..