New IUP enrollment for T-Mobile in store tomorrow

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rsbacon, Nov 2, 2017.

1. rsbacon macrumors member

rsbacon

Thinking about enrolling in the IUP tomorrow for T-Mobile for one of our family lines. Do you guys think Apple Stores will have more stock set aside for people in my situation since this is the only group of customers who couldn't pre-order the X?

2. 5pctoff macrumors newbie

I think we could have ordered through Apple.com, pay in full, schedule an in-store pickup (or delivery it to home and bring it to Apple Store and return it), and then ask to be signed up on IUP with the phone you "paid for"
    --- Post Merged, Nov 2, 2017 ---
    Also, question to my fellow T-Mobile customers... if you had more than 10 lines on your account, did you have trouble getting on IUP in Apple Store? If so, how was it resolved?

3. predation macrumors 65816

Go stand in line now.
    Hopefully the Apple employees give out vouchers so you’re not standing in line all-nighter.

I just purchased in-full T-Mobile via Apple.com

Arriving tomorrow. Taking the unopened ups box to the store to attempt return/rebuy on iUP.

4. 5pctoff macrumors newbie

Sounds like a plan. I'm doing this tomorrow afternoon too.

How many lines do you have on your T-Mobile account? I heard Apple Store has trouble with T-Mobile accounts with more than 10 lines. Will you share your experience tomorrow if you have more than 10 lines (active + cancelled)?

5. ericiu2 macrumors newbie

I paid in full for in-store pickup tomorrow. I called the store about wanting to enroll in the IUP. At first the person said I’d have to wait in the standby line and if they have stock I could do it. Then she came back on the line and asked if I paid in full. I said yes and have a reserved time. She said just to come in then and pick up the phone and they will process the return/rebuy. I’m hoping this process goes smooth tomorrow.

6. predation macrumors 65816

I have 4 lines.

7. 5pctoff macrumors newbie

Well, good for you! I'm sure everything will go smoothly for you tomorrow :)

8. rsbacon thread starter macrumors member

rsbacon

I'm lining up tomorrow morning. Good luck to all of us, we're going to need it! :)

9. predation macrumors 65816

I hope so. Been told different things since it’s an online order. :shrug: