New jailbreak on iPhone, no package's showing/working.

KrisM7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 6, 2011
Hi guys, forgive me if this is a repeat post etc...i have jailbroken my iPad (windows version) and the repo's and packages are working fine.

On my iPhone however, when i go into cydia...even going to the sources pre-installed theres no packages showing even though it works on my iPad.

Any help would be much appreciated!!.

robdam1001

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2008
weird. just the opposite for me; all sources and packages are available on my jb 4s but not on my jb ipad2.

robdam1001

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2008
I even tried deleting the sources in hope of manually re-entering their respective addresses. When I do that, however, I get an error stating no source exists at that address.

KrisM7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 6, 2011
I even tried deleting the sources in hope of manually re-entering their respective addresses. When I do that, however, I get an error stating no source exists at that address.
I tried that with the main source in cydia aswell, and got the same message as yourself.

----------

The servers are being hit hard, just wait it out or keep trying.
Think i got it, when installing new packages...its running really slow. So its just a case of waiting i suppose!.

Cheers anyways! :)

robdam1001

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2008
I tried that with the main source in cydia aswell, and got the same message as yourself.

----------

Think i got it, when installing new packages...its running really slow. So its just a case of waiting i suppose!.

Cheers anyways! :)
I still can't add sources.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.