New JB What Apps Should I load

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Wicked1, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

I used to JB a while ago, but just got back into it with my iPhone 4S running 5.1.1 now sporting Absinthe 2.0.4

I have loaded all the updates and Winter Board, but what are some of the standard apps people are using now. I assume some things have changed, but just checking in to see what else I should be loading.

2. Zac7 macrumors 6502a

Bitesms, intelliscreenx, infinifolders, zeppelin, and safari download manager to name a few.

3. Jman13 macrumors 68000

NCSettings and FolderEnhancer are my big two. I also like the SwipeBack tweak, all the theminge stuff, such as Winterboard, springtomize, zeppelin, etc.

BiteSMS is good, but WAY too expensive in my opinion. I used it for the trial period, and would have purchased it if it was $3 or something, but $10 is a total ripoff. The most expensive app I've ever purchased in the 3 years I've had my iPhone is the Photographer's Ephemeris, which is $9, but as a photographer, it's an exceptionally useful tool (not a JB app, though). Sure, you can use it for free with ads, but I do not want to look at ads in my SMS app. I uninstalled.

4. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

Besides some of the ones already mentioned....iFile.

5. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

Each to his own but I sure wouldn't leave home without AppSlide, BiteSMS, LockInfo, NCSettings, FakeClockUp, Pull To Refresh For Email and CleverPin. Those simple tweaks complete my iPhone. Period :D

6. Zac7 macrumors 6502a

If its to expensive why not just put up with the adds? Barely go into the actual app with quick reply and quick compose. But to each his own. I couldn't live without bite (I know I know I could live just an expression).

7. chokem macrumors 6502

Barrel, LiveClock, Lockscreen Clock Hide, and PreviewMaker are all nice tweaks/apps.