New Jersey/Philly Stock

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by phillies3429, Sep 30, 2014.

1. phillies3429 macrumors member

phillies3429

Figured I'd start one of these threads...update with walk in inventory.

Was at Marlton this morning: No Verizon 6+'s

Cherry Hill at opening had in Verizon 6+:
    Silver: 16GB
    Gold, Gray: 16GB, 128GB

2. wi1dstar macrumors newbie

Can you purchase one without contract for Verizon when in the apple store?

3. phillies3429 thread starter macrumors member

phillies3429

At Cherry Hill location this morning they had two separate lines, one for people doing upgrades and the other for people buying outright so possibly at that store. I'd call and double check though.

4. Yoohoo macrumors newbie

was there a lot of people in cherry hill? i was looking to purchase outright but i doubt inventory is that high at this point

5. phillies3429 thread starter macrumors member

phillies3429

The outright line was mostly asians who were there the day before so they are clearly reselling. I don't know how early they got there but there was probably about 10 of them, all the same people from the day before. There was a pretty good amount of people upgrading too but most came after 9:30 and the store opens at 10. So if you can try tomorrow morning. I may run over tomorrow morning again but getting tired of not one store in the country having a Verizon 64 gray.

6. Yoohoo macrumors newbie

yea i used an inventory tracker the other day but is now unavailable. i can't find it anymore. I am out in western Pa but have family in this area... would like to send one over to scope it out but don't wanna waste anyones time.

7. alent1234 macrumors 603

NY and NJ is starting to get stock, but Verizon is hard to find. NY Times ran an article yesterday how the prices in china are collapsing so expect the resellers to go away soon

8. ayobonus macrumors regular

I live in NJ, but commute to NYC everyday for work. I'm trying to find a 128GB Verizon Gray Plus. I already have a 64GB Verizon Gray Plus, but I wanted to exchange it for the increase of storage. I work right across Grand Central, so I guess I'll start checking there every morning.

Although I have been seeing in increase of stores having Pluses for In Store pickup these past couple of days. Either they're getting more and more stock delivered each day, or the resellers are starting to fade.

9. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

Prices are collapsing because China just approved the sale of the iPhone and it's due to launch on the 17th. Good for us, bad for scalpers.

10. phillies3429 thread starter macrumors member

phillies3429

Anyone have any luck with walk ins this afternoon?

11. anndrewvacca macrumors newbie

If you're interested, I'd happily take that 64 off your hands. I too work across from Grand Central.

12. anndrewvacca macrumors newbie

@ayobonus Email me if so -- I'd be happy to keep an eye out for a 128 for you, too -- my handle@gmail.com