New Jersey/Philly Stock

phillies3429

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 27, 2014
Figured I'd start one of these threads...update with walk in inventory.

Was at Marlton this morning: No Verizon 6+'s

Cherry Hill at opening had in Verizon 6+:
Silver: 16GB
Gold, Gray: 16GB, 128GB

phillies3429

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 27, 2014
Can you purchase one without contract for Verizon when in the apple store?
At Cherry Hill location this morning they had two separate lines, one for people doing upgrades and the other for people buying outright so possibly at that store. I'd call and double check though.

Yoohoo

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2009
was there a lot of people in cherry hill? i was looking to purchase outright but i doubt inventory is that high at this point

phillies3429

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 27, 2014
was there a lot of people in cherry hill? i was looking to purchase outright but i doubt inventory is that high at this point
The outright line was mostly asians who were there the day before so they are clearly reselling. I don't know how early they got there but there was probably about 10 of them, all the same people from the day before. There was a pretty good amount of people upgrading too but most came after 9:30 and the store opens at 10. So if you can try tomorrow morning. I may run over tomorrow morning again but getting tired of not one store in the country having a Verizon 64 gray.

Yoohoo

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2009
The outright line was mostly asians who were there the day before so they are clearly reselling. I don't know how early they got there but there was probably about 10 of them, all the same people from the day before. There was a pretty good amount of people upgrading too but most came after 9:30 and the store opens at 10. So if you can try tomorrow morning. I may run over tomorrow morning again but getting tired of not one store in the country having a Verizon 64 gray.
yea i used an inventory tracker the other day but is now unavailable. i can't find it anymore. I am out in western Pa but have family in this area... would like to send one over to scope it out but don't wanna waste anyones time.

alent1234

macrumors 603
Jun 19, 2009
NY and NJ is starting to get stock, but Verizon is hard to find. NY Times ran an article yesterday how the prices in china are collapsing so expect the resellers to go away soon

ayobonus

macrumors regular
Mar 2, 2008
I live in NJ, but commute to NYC everyday for work. I'm trying to find a 128GB Verizon Gray Plus. I already have a 64GB Verizon Gray Plus, but I wanted to exchange it for the increase of storage. I work right across Grand Central, so I guess I'll start checking there every morning.

Although I have been seeing in increase of stores having Pluses for In Store pickup these past couple of days. Either they're getting more and more stock delivered each day, or the resellers are starting to fade.

noekozz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
212/201
NY and NJ is starting to get stock, but Verizon is hard to find. NY Times ran an article yesterday how the prices in china are collapsing so expect the resellers to go away soon

Prices are collapsing because China just approved the sale of the iPhone and it's due to launch on the 17th. Good for us, bad for scalpers.

anndrewvacca

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2014
I live in NJ, but commute to NYC everyday for work. I'm trying to find a 128GB Verizon Gray Plus. I already have a 64GB Verizon Gray Plus, but I wanted to exchange it for the increase of storage. I work right across Grand Central, so I guess I'll start checking there every morning.

Although I have been seeing in increase of stores having Pluses for In Store pickup these past couple of days. Either they're getting more and more stock delivered each day, or the resellers are starting to fade.
If you're interested, I'd happily take that 64 off your hands. I too work across from Grand Central.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.