New Lifeproof User

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by terandall, Feb 20, 2013.

1. terandall macrumors newbie

I just received my first lifeproof case yesterday (one of the new colors for iphone 5) and I really like it, except that there's lint (or something) between the screen protector and the phone. I cleaned everything before I put the phone in, but it's still there. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it? Also, I've read that using compressed air on the front cover will help get rid of the few oil slicks that still remain. Anyone tried this with success? I was previously using an otterbox defender and it had oil slicks too.

2. Ta0jin macrumors 6502

Take the phone out and use an electronic wipe or a wet wipe to clean the inside of the lifeproof's screen protector.

3. Colev1 macrumors member

Do you like the screen protector on lifeproof? Sensitivity down? Or does it work normally?

4. Premium1 macrumors 6502a

On my blue lifeproof case it seems a little less sensitive than without a screen protector which is to be expected, but nothing to hinder the ability to use the phone.

5. Colev1 macrumors member

Okay I heard that there was an updated lifeproof fre case with a better screen protector which is good because I'm a bit picky with screen sensitivity

6. malochico1 macrumors 6502

why does everyone like to make a new thread about life proof case? did you really miss the last 50000?

7. Premium1 macrumors 6502a

The iPhone 5 sucked wi sensitivity right out of the box, reason they are changing screen tech for 5s