New lock screen?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bhags8, Dec 1, 2013.

1. bhags8 macrumors 6502a

Did apple change the lockscreen or something? There's no rings around the numbers 1-9 on my lockscreen now and it seems they turned down the transparency level too? Or is my phone just acting up?

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Huh? No rings around what numbers? And turned down transparency?

Mind posting a screenshot with more description about what you're referring to?

And for the transparency, take a look at Settings, General, Accessibility, Increase Contrast, make sure it's turned Off.

3. bhags8 thread starter macrumors 6502a

The numbers that you use to enter your pass code. There used to be a ring around each number. There is no longer. Also you could see what number you entered or there would be an * entered, you can no longer see what number you entered. Also before it would show a text message or call missed in the lock screen and I thought that the background was more transparent, mine is pretty much all black. Just wondering if the update did this or if my phone is acting up. I also had yellow tint issues going on yesterday that have seemed to go away today.

4. 3lite macrumors 6502a

3lite

There is still a ring around each number. Post a pic of your passcode lockscreen right now... 5S or 5?

5. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Did you check what I mentioned?

Go to the Settings app, then General, Accessibility, Increase Contrast. Is it on or off? If it says on, turn it off. If it's off, let me know and we'll go from there.

6. bhags8 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Edit it seems as if it was a certain wallpaper I have been using. It's weird because before when I used this background I didn't have a problem but now I do. Oh well guess I won't use that wallpaper. Sorry for wasting your time. You can close this thread

7. bhags8 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yes I checked those settings, it was off. It was just the wallpaper I was using. It used to work fine but doesn't anymore.

Attached Files:

8. 3lite macrumors 6502a

3lite

I still see the rings.