I Have been waiting for three years to get a new Desktop, but the G5 disappointed me so I was waiting for this machine to come out. Was alway planning to wait a few months after it was released before purchasing to let the get the bugs out, With the upcoming introduction of blu-ray and HDCP(high def content protection) should I still plan on buying in Oct. or wait till late winter/early spring or until the next WWDC.? I have been saving since 2003 for a new Computer and currently have $7K ready. I can get the new mac pro 3 ghz and a nice 30 LCD for 6K. Post comments.