New Mac Pros?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by badlydrawnboy, Oct 18, 2007.

  1. badlydrawnboy macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2003
    #1
    I'm in the market for a new mac pro. I'm wondering whether to buy one now or wait until the next revision. I heard rumors a while back that they would be released in October, but I haven't heard anything lately that would confirm this.

    Does anyone have any theories on when new Mac Pros might come out?
     
  2. seany916 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2006
    Location:
    Southern California
    #2
    Sometime around 6th or 13th of November.

    Or early next year. Could Apple be waiting on GPUs?

    The current Mac Pro is ancient. Buy it only if someone else (work) is paying for it and you won't be able to get it later otherwise. If you need to to get the job done now, you won't have much of a choice.
     
  3. darthraige macrumors 68000

    darthraige

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2007
    Location:
    Coruscant, but Boston will do.
    #3
    There is plenty of talk about a new MacPro in this FORUM. I think we are all hoping for an announcement next week, preferably Tuesday of a new MacPro coming 2 weeks after Leopard.
     

Share This Page