I am in desperate need to get a new Mac as my dual-867 G4 is now approaching it's 6 year mark. I like the new iMacs and even the MacMinis, but with OS X.5 just around the corner I've been putting it off. So here's what I'm considering. Sometimes when Apple announces a confirmed ship date for a new OS they will allow all computers purchased within the window prior to that date a coupon to get the next OS. The way I look at it, if I buy during that window, I can get the proven 10.4 OS and have the option of 10.5 if it proves to be a stable OS right out of the gate. If not, I can hold off on the installation until they fix the bugs. So what does everyone thing... is this a feasible approach to upgrading?