Facing dilemma in regard to upgrading my mac to new machine. Until this morning I was full steam ahead for upgrade to 2010 MacPro quadcore nehalem...until I picked up the thread of display card problems on this forum and elsewhere. Already considered iMac and MacMini - yellow tint, storage expandibillity difficulties, the heat&length of life of parts amongst other things would concern me with these. Now Im not so sure. Im a glass half empty sort of guy - like to get my head around problems if possible before they arise... I know...this is not always the best approach...thought MacPro was a bit of a no brainer though since I can afford one, but the outlook is looking a bit gloomy after discovering the macpro display issue. Waiting for new MacPro doesnt appeal a lot - wouldnt be keen to buy before the initial wave of use passes - which could put my upgrade out a long way from now. Also I was going to go via refurb anyway for the 2010 model rather than buy from my local apple store but maybe itd be a better option to buy it thru the local store (they dont deal in the refurb models) - that way much easier to take it in if there are any warranty issues - and by the by I wonder how many of the refurb 2010 macpros would have come in precisely because of the display problem issue? Is it reasonable to think theres a good chance a refurb will have a new card? Who knows I guess? but it doesnt guarantee there wont be a display problem in any case. Anyone else facing similiar dilemma? Any thoughts welcome.