Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

semin28

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 31, 2008
How do you send a file or a video thats more then 10 mins long to another computer? For example im trying to send a video from my old computer to my new mac but the video is more then 10 mins so it wont send . I tried sending it though aol and then yahoo but none worked . So how do i do it ? Also how do i get the bubbles or draw on pictures in photoboth ? i Thought macs could do that . Thanks

semin28

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 31, 2008
Send it over the network using SMB? Or you can upload it to Mediafire.com for free without registration. :)

Okay but the thing is , the video is too long and im trying to edit it and i cant edit on my windows computer bc its a quicktime video . So im trying to edit it on my new mac . So if i upload the video to mediafire then how do i edit the length ? Thanks

jmann

macrumors 604
Okay but the thing is , the video is too long and im trying to edit it and i cant edit on my windows computer bc its a quicktime video . So im trying to edit it on my new mac . So if i upload the video to mediafire then how do i edit the length ? Thanks

It just hosts the file. You can then download it using a link on the new computer. The file will be the same so you can edit it as desired.

semin28

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 31, 2008
It just hosts the file. You can then download it using a link on the new computer. The file will be the same so you can edit it as desired.

So i just uploaded the video twice and 20 mins later when its done , Theres a error and tells me to retry wtf .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.