New mac! when should i expect it to arrive?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by iluvifone, Jan 5, 2012.

1. iluvifone, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2012

iluvifone macrumors 6502

Hey guys!

I finally jumped the ship and decided to get my first mac, a 13” air! I placed the order last night on apple.ca, and living in Ottawa, I’d like to see what your guys’ opinion is about when I will receive it. I chose the free shipping option, but I don’t know whether it will be coming from a warehouse in toronto, or in the states, or elsewhere. Can any fellow canadians chip in, and let me know how long their order took to arrive?

I checked my order page on apple’s website, and although i just received a tracking number (less than 15 mins ago), it doesn't have any info.

Thanks! :D

2. emac82 macrumors 6502

It's hard to say....I think when I ordered a MBP for Dad back in 2009, it came from China, so took about a week...But you really won't know until you get your Tracking Number from the Shipping company....

3. Flares macrumors newbie

Last Apple Purchase

When I purchased my iPad this year I was checking the tracking number almost hourly and it drove me crazy. They shipped it through Kentucky to LA (where I'm at) then back to the midwest again before it came back. I'm married and that is enough emotional drama for me!

4. macchiato2009 macrumors 65816

Go back to your order history page

Apple provides a tracking with an estimated delivery date

You can also check on the carrier's website when you get the tracking number once the product is shipped