NEW Macbook Airs proven by customer service.

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by daleycss, Jun 11, 2011.

1. daleycss macrumors regular

hey i was chatting with a person from apple on their website and i hadn't remembered if they announced new internals for their macbook air. I asked him and she said yes, but i checked the website at the same time and i was wrong. So he proved they are coming! i know we all expected them to come out, but its nice to know theyre coming.

Attached Files:

2. Primejimbo macrumors 68040

3. daleycss thread starter macrumors regular

they're not on apple's website, but i was just saying they will come out with them.

4. kmaute macrumors 6502

kmaute

Fake. Unless Yoda was manning the online chat, I think someone has been playing with Photoshop.

5. macjonny1 macrumors 6502a

macjonny1

6. daleycss thread starter macrumors regular

no its not photoshop. I'm using a seperate account on my computer with parental controls set up (i have a small business and use this for a simple firewall). Parental controls sometimes blocks pieces of a website.. this pic shows a random url for part of a website...

Attached Files:

7. 2IS macrumors 68030

Who cares? We all know they're coming we just dont know exactly when. Nothing to see here.

8. brand macrumors 601

brand

It's amazing what some people so easily believe and find worthy of posting.

9. Cole JM, Jun 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2011

Cole JM macrumors regular

Did you ever consider the chat person is automated, they detect the words"macbook air" and ask you if you want to purchase that?

Also check the Original post, why is darren changing genders?

10. daleycss thread starter macrumors regular

oh i see all yalls' points. Oh and i thought it was a girl at first so i put she/her in the post. Then i thought it was a guy so i changed them but i guess i missed one. But yeah i understand what everyone is saying...

11. endhalf macrumors regular

I don't get why u won't post the link... I'm sure you must remember atleast name of that site and then google it... Also, if you got a link and u ordered it, what exact spec did u get? How much ram was in it by default?

By the way, to insert text into blank window you don't need exactly photoshop, you can do it even with old MS Paint with Windows XP so not really hard thing to do...

12. Peteman100 macrumors 6502

If it was a real salesperson, they probably don't know what Sandy Bridge or Thunderbolt is....