New Macbook on the way, ? about Zagg Invisible Shields

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by budaboy, Nov 14, 2008.

1. budaboy macrumors newbie

budaboy

Hello,

I am pretty stoked as I will be getting a new 2.4 al macbook as replacement for an out of warranty mid 2007 black macbook. Had 3 major repairs in just over a year, and Apple has ok'ed the replacement for one of the new macbooks.

My question for anyone is, with regards to Zagg invisible shields for the new Macbook. Has anyone here installed one? How was the install and what is your overall satisfaction with the product? Been trying to search the net for some descent reviews, but yet to come across one.

Thanks in advace for your feedback!

2. rdowty macrumors 6502a

rdowty

I don't have a link but there's another member in this forum who has installed it and has posted pictures of everything. Use the search and you should be able to find it.

3. CoreyMac macrumors regular

I have an invisible shield on my 2007 MBP and its great. Lasts quite a while before needing to be replaced as long as you regularly wipe it down. it wont peel off and I just replaced the entire thing....not a scratch on my pro. Looks like I just bought it still. Application of the product is fairly easy, but can be a pain on curved parts (top lid sides)

4. joegomolski macrumors 6502

joegomolski

I just install a Zagg on my new, late 2008, MacBook Pro. I love the texture, and the "feel" of the Zagg. Oh, and the protection.

Love it.