Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by AppleAddict!, Oct 22, 2007.
What do you think?
Edit: Polls up I'd say 50% that way i'm just as much as right as I am wrong.
am i missing something?
We'll probably see updates at MWSF.
I think sooner...way too many rumors
Well I definitely hope we see them very soon. Nov 6 sounds about right, but we just can't be sure. I'd say about 50/50 either way.
I need a macbook, sold my pro and using a PC.... I am going to hang in there!
Are you crazy? Selling a mbp?
I think that we'll see the macbooks get updated fairly soon. If not by November 6th, then the 13th at the latest.
Had a 2.4 with yellowing. also bad keyboard and screen replaced 3 times was still bad.....going back to a macbook really for everyday surfing
dates dates dates
I am noticing how the dates keep changing.. oct 26th, Nov 6th, etc...
I think the real thing is to keep an ear to the ground for credible rumors. I am about to pull the trigger for a MPB. I have waited so far since the first week in October, so I dont mind waiting until the 26th so I get the new OS as well, or the 30th (if we go by the Tuesday release rule) if there will indeed be a slightly updated MBP... Otherwise perhaps its time to ignore the static and not get too wrapped up in it all.
Yes, but just a bump.
Personally, I don't think that they will be updated until after the holidays.
I see an update coming post holiday season, not before then. I would assume IF there was any update that it would just be a minor bump in graphics chipset (X1300) or dropping the combo drive out of the macbook line. I see nothing significant coming until January-ish
Ahhh. Well the macbook is the perfect casual use machine, so that makes sense.
You mean the macbooks would remain without SR? That seems unlikely, especially considering that the SR chips have been around for nearly six months now.
Why wouldn't they be updated before one of their key sales periods? It makes more sense for the macbooks to see an update prior to Thanksgiving, in time for Black Friday.
Again, why wouldn't the macbooks see an update before Christmas that gives them SR? If Apple wants to keep them competitive, macbooks are going to need SR chips.
I feel lucky that comparatively I have not long to wait, especially after reading of people waiting 6months or more just for an update.
****** poll, you should have made it like "When do you think the new Macbook will be coming?"
For the record, I'm saying sometime around November 15th.
Macbook update cycle:
Mid May 06
Mid Nov 06
Mid May 07
Mid Nov 07
Hey, I know i messed up but most will get the point
I hope that you are right I need one so bad!
I am using a PC!!!
Here's the thing, I don't care when it will show up. Sure I want one really badly, but what is killing me is not knowing when the hell I can go buy one!!! I'd be stupid not to wait it out, but I want one so bad! Just tell me the day I can make the purchase already Steve!!! PLEASE! you're killing me man! I check like every 15 mins for new info. I am very sad
I feel your pain....money is waiting in my account for a new macbook, Please!!!!!this is killing me!!!!
Same Here!! AAaahhhhh rkghegs!!!!!
They both were recently update, so I just don't think that Apple will update them again so soon.
However, I could very easily be wrong.
May 16th, 2006
November 8, 2006
May 15, 2007
--> I bet the new MB will be released on November 9, 2007
And I damn hope it will come out with a new graphic chip instead of this way too old gma950...
I think its just way to many rumors to be not true, i would even take a speed bump