Ok, I'm desperate here. I just bought my first mac - the new 2.4 macbook - and I'm having a horrible time getting it fixed up to print on my HP LaserJet 2100 connected through an older PC with XP. The PC is hooked up to our DSL wireless router/modem. I have checked out different guides, searched these forums, and asked my friends and have not been able to make any progress whatsoever. Anyways, out of all the methods I found, this seemed to get me the closest. Using this method, I could get the printer to react to what I was trying to do, but it would only print a cover page with garbeled code with words like Adobe and LanguageLevel... then it would continue printing blank pages until I reset the printer. If anyone can shed any light, I would be greatly appreciative... thanks.