New MacBook pro in bestbuy

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by WWJD?, Oct 15, 2008.

1. WWJD? macrumors member

hi I guess we are all excited about havin the new MBP LOL I was almost crying yesterday when I was watching the keynote was awesome ok!!! Now...
    I want to buy my new MBP but I live in Mc Allen Texas a d there is not an apple store here so my only option is best buy!!
    Anyone knows when are the new MBP arriving BB?!? Hope today. Or if its gonna take longer, someone knows a store nearby that has it for today?!?! Or anyday this week?!!!!

2. aristobrat macrumors G4

It usually takes a week or two. At least at my local Best Buy.

3. WWJD? thread starter macrumors member

I cant wait that long !!!!!!! I have until Friday!!!

4. aristobrat macrumors G4

Why don't you call your local BBY and ask them?!

5. tremendous macrumors 6502

tremendous

BUT HE ONLY HAS UNTIL FRIDAY!!!!11111

6. JLEW700 macrumors 6502

I made a thread like this in the MB forum. Anyways calling best buy will be useless because they dont know anything. There was a guy who said that he talked to a best buy apple rep. and he said "they will be in stores by the weekend." Heres my thread if you want to check it out. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=580974

7. eidrunner247 macrumors 6502

If you're set on buying it - order it online... but you probably won't get it by tomorrow...

8. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Then order it online, don't do a BTO and select overnight shipping.

9. blurredline macrumors 6502

blurredline

I want my new MBP too:( BestBuy Canada and Future Shop websites say they won't be available for purchase until Oct. 31st. I'm guessing this is a lenient date for them, just to be safe. I'm sure the stores will have them by Friday and Monday(the 2 days of the week both companies get their shipments on trucks.)

10. JLEW700 macrumors 6502

I just talked to a corporate best buy rep. in the computer department over the phone and he said he hadnt heard anything but that they usually get updated with their new products on sunday, so if they did get them they might be in the sunday adds and forsure on the best buy website on sunday

11. eihicr90 macrumors newbie