Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by NeXT MacRumors, Jun 16, 2013.
When will the New Classic or Retina MacBook Pros with Haswell processors be released?
I reckon July/August, just in time for the Back to School buyers. Its a big market and apple would be crazy to miss it.
I always wonder if Apple sticks with its traditional release cycle of 9 month for MBPs
I thought Haswell is for ultraportable laptop only but rMBP is not very ultraportable??? For some reasons retina display would overkill battery so Haswell is not going to save extra battery like 13/11" MBA
Hey, I already made a poll and topic like this.
Haswell is for all laptops. rMBP will get it.
Voting for September/October because that's how long I think it will take but hoping for July/August.
Tha'ts why Apple released the Haswell MBA. They know most of BTS buyers have low budget and get a MBA...
I don't expect rMBP until October. It has to be released along with Mavericks... It makes more sense... but who knows...
That does make sense I suppose. I hoping for August as I am starting a new university course in September and I will need a rMBP and I'd rather get one when it's newly released.
I'm hoping for a July/August release date too, but my money is on October.
Who the hell voted Next Year?
# I can't wait. I'm waiting for my replace my 2008 Mac book pro. It's on it's last leg and its battery needs replacing.
I think everyone is hoping for July/August. We can all hope right?
lol prob the people who just caved and bought their rMBP and now are looking on in envy hoping it will be awhile until the refresh.
Must be it.
Okay, this is what I guess what's going to happen. Following the line of all rumors I would suggest Apple will quietly add their updated MacBook Pro Retina to the Apple Store, by the end of July or early August. The most major changes will be the new Haswell-processor, faster SSD and a Full HD-iSight-camera. I don't really think they will come up with a smaller design.
cMBPs will be gone soon. They will be forced to extinction soon.
I wanted to vote August/September but I weren't allowed to
im in the same boat, battery is fine, but would like to upgrade. Also thinking of getting a refurb rMBP off apple for $2619(16gb ram, 768gb ssd)
No way, they will live forever in our hearts...
The only reason they'd want to delay the MBPs is for Mavericks. However, this doesn't really make sense as Apple would missing out on a lot of summer sales, plus MBPs have often been released before the OS update in the past. Seriously, unless there's a persistent retina screen supply problem, there's no reason for Haswell rMBPs not to be released in July.
Yeah, but they need to sell the early 2013 rMBPs overstock... . Their strategy is working as expected because a lot of people are buying now... This also would mean the haswell rMBP could appear before october...
They shouldn't make so many then!
man the cash in my account is just lying there waiting for a new refresh as well as the new mac pro. For now il plan retina or non retina. Any guess what the specs should look like?
I know the feeling dude. Got the cash sat there waiting to get my 1st Mac which will be a Haswell rMBP instead of using a clapped out plastic Dell turd