New Macbook Pro release & sale dates?

missregangrace

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 26, 2012
Hey, just wondering, if they say at WWDC that they are in fact releasing a new MBP, do they release them straight away? Like available to buy right after release? Or close enough?
I had a MBP I brought last year, but my mate spilled a drink over and it got completely ruined. She's reimbursed me the money, so now I'm outta a laptop but have $2,000 sitting in my bank. Should I just wait for the new MBP to come out?
I just dont want to have to wait 2 or 3 months for it.
So yeah, once they've confirmed it's release, how long roughly until they're up for sale?
Having no laptop is killing me !!
Thanks ! :)

that1guyy

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2011
Most likely it will be available right away online. It will be available in stores the next day.

Free Ale

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2012
Hey, just wondering, if they say at WWDC that they are in fact releasing a new MBP, do they release them straight away? Like available to buy right after release? Or close enough?
I had a MBP I brought last year, but my mate spilled a drink over and it got completely ruined. She's reimbursed me the money, so now I'm outta a laptop but have $2,000 sitting in my bank. Should I just wait for the new MBP to come out?
I just dont want to have to wait 2 or 3 months for it.
So yeah, once they've confirmed it's release, how long roughly until they're up for sale?
Having no laptop is killing me !!
Thanks ! :)
Try using the search feature? Would have saved everyone time