New Macbook Pro- Safari issues

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by MADADAM, Oct 14, 2009.

1. MADADAM macrumors newbie

i have a brand new macbook pro running snow leopard and when i run safari every like 5 mins or so i get the little loading icon on the cursor (you know the little circle cursor with all the colors) after all i do is open a new tab or refresh the page and it makes me wait like up to 30 seconds while it loads who knows whar. does anyone know what to do. :confused:

2. arjen92 macrumors 65816

arjen92

Could you be a bit more specific? Are you running Leopard or Snow Leopard. Which macbook pro did you buy? 13", 15" or 17"? How are you connected to the internet? With wifi or through ethernet (the cable).

Try to update your software, maybe it is a bug in safari they've fixed, so try to update safari.

Is your internet normally fast (with a pc or another mac)? Or could it be your provider?

3. MADADAM thread starter macrumors newbie

its brand new so im running snow leopard. 13 inch, everythings updated. connected through wifi, on my dads laptop speeds are super fast, i know its a problem safari and not my isp, i was wondering if anyone has the same prob or know what to do, il prob end up taking it to apple store.

4. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

Have you run the "performance update" in software update? This may help with stalls. I'm having issues as well.