New Macbook Pro with Youtube issues.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by gopens, Sep 3, 2011.

1. gopens macrumors newbie

So I just googled this and saw no answer. My 1 week old Macbook Pro 13" base model is simply awesome. I am so glad I made the switch to Mac. This thing is so so smooth. I love it.

With that being said, I am having a tiny issue. I am a huge Youtube whore. When I first click on a video, there is about a 2 second delay in sound as the video starts. After the 2 second mark, the sound kicks on in sync with the video. So its not like the sound is not with the video after the 2 second mark. Not a big deal really. The other issue I have with Youtube is sometimes when I am watching a video, I might pause it in the middle. When I go back to finish the video, I click play. Except when I click play, nothing happens. The video does not retort. I have to refresh the whole page and I am good to go.

I was wondering if there was a setting or maybe an update I might need to do. I just installed the updated flash this week. So I am sure I have the updated flash. Thanks in advance. I hope this makes sense.

2. Young Spade macrumors 68020

1) To save you time when the video doesn't play after a while, just click a second back on the timeline, you don't have to restart the entire page.

2) I don't know what to tell you about the sound; do you have flash player installed? And what browser are you using?