new MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MacLukas, Sep 11, 2011.

1. MacLukas macrumors newbie

Sep 11, 2011
    I am waiting for a while now on getting news on the upcoming macbook pro. I checked some blogs, but I couldn't find anything- seems like the focus is on the iPhone 5.

The only thing I saw was on a pretty new german movie, which was on cinema a while ago, but came out on DVD some weeks ago: Kokowääh. Some people in the movie are using macs and first I thought its macbook airs as the screen has a silver "frame", but there is a close up in the last quarter of the movie, where they show the front and the front doesn't look like the one of the mac book air. I was then checking pictures of older models, but they all seem to be different. Maybe someone knows the movie and can double check.
  2. aeboi macrumors 65816

Sep 20, 2009
    Bay Area
  3. MacLukas thread starter macrumors newbie

Sep 11, 2011
  4. Prodo123 macrumors 68020

Nov 18, 2010
  5. MacLukas thread starter macrumors newbie

Sep 11, 2011
    looks close, but on the movie it seems to be that the part of the photos I posted is in the middle and it also seems to me that the proportion is different- maybe I am wrong.

when I check this photo

you are maybe right.
  6. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

Mar 7, 2007
    It's a movie ... when they filmed it - months ago, btw, there is no way they could have a prototype Apple product available to them, and them alone.