New Macbook

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by FSEFilut, May 19, 2009.

1. FSEFilut macrumors newbie

Well I have been reading these forums for a while now but I have decided to finally join. I have had an iPhone since it first came out but I finally today just made the switch from PC to Mac and ordered my fist MacBook. Should be here tomorrow or Thursday. Look forward to my stay here on these forums.

2. Blackjack07 macrumors member

Blackjack07

Welcome I would say!
    I am totally new to this forum as well, but I have been hanging around for the past 3 days, and I have learned some interesting things.

Please do, stick around, and good luck with the installing and preparation of your mac!

Black07

3. peepboon macrumors 6502

peepboon

Stay on the forums mate... it helps a lot, most queries u google will lead u back to the forums any way :D

4. andalusia macrumors 68030

andalusia

Welcome, both of you!

Seriously, you're gonna love your new Macbook... :D

5. Richard1028 macrumors 68000

I don't think you'll look back on this decision. After 30 years using PC's, I certainly haven't.

Which one did you get?

6. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

You're in for a treat. Congrats on the purchase!

7. BlackLight macrumors regular

BlackLight

Welcome!!!!! i was a newbie since December last year...this forum has help me soooooo much i'm on it almost everyday reading and learning stuff. Congrats on your new mac you will love it and will never look back..i didn't :):apple:

8. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

9. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

10. FSEFilut thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the warm welcome; I have been reading this site for about a year now just for the iPhone and more and more I started looking at the MacBook section. Finally when my $3000 Alienware (which is only about year and a half old) completely went out on me last week I decided that it was time to make the change.

11. hellfire88 macrumors 6502

Welcome and Congrats! For me, the iPhone was also the "gateway drug" that urged me to look at Mac computers as I never really considered getting one. Its been about a year since I switched and really enjoying it thus far.

12. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

I'm the opposite. I went for the MB first, and now I'm waiting for the new iPhone to come out this summer and I'll be getting it as well.
    Hope you enjoy your new mac