New MacbookPro15" Screen Problem??

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Selena., Jan 16, 2015.

1. Selena. macrumors newbie

Okay hi there. So I purchased my new Macbook Pro 15" Retina Display around christmas time last year (2014). I use it everyday so its imperative that I fix whatever issue this may be now. When i turned on my computer, the login had those long lines down the middle where you can see the light through a bit. Then when i log in, near the bottom of the screen it flickers a picture of the top toolbar. It will stop for a while and come back. No damage has been inflicted on the computer what so ever and its still new, im not sure the issue... :(
    Please help:eek:

2. Natzoo macrumors 65816

Natzoo

huh that is really strange, i have the late 2013 15' retina, and nothing is wrong with mine and i even dropped it on the floor, and the 2014 has only minor upgrades such as a better processor. i think something is wrong, and go to the apple store and return it or see the genius bar.

3. snaky69 macrumors 603

If I get you right, you only purchased this computer a few weeks ago. If that's the case, you still have a warranty, use it.

4. Xeridionix macrumors regular

Depending on whether you are still within your return period or not based on where you purchased your MacBook Pro, I would recommend either returning the computer and exchanging it for a new one or if that isn't an option then see an Apple store or an Apple Authorized Service Provider as soon as possible to get this issue resolved.