New MacUpdate winter app bundle

fanchee

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2009
I'm passing on this one, too. Nothing on there too exciting. I would only use 2-3 apps. I did buy the last bundle and I love seeing these bundles. This one's just not for me!

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
Nothing that great. Pathfinder and dragthing maybe. I'm playing with Pathfinder right now and I'm underwhelmed so spending 49 bucks for a bunch of apps that I'll not use, doesn't excitement terribly.

reubs

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2006
Is there any indication that these apps can be gifted if I already have a license on one of them? I don't want folks to have to register with my name and e mail if they can have their own license that I can give to them.

Anyone know?

fanchee

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2009
Is there any indication that these apps can be gifted if I already have a license on one of them? I don't want folks to have to register with my name and e mail if they can have their own license that I can give to them.

Anyone know?
I think you can do this, but you'd have to contact the developer of each app and ask for them to transfer the license from your name to the other person's. Many developers do this, but some do not. Good luck!

Scrimpy

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2009
Canada
Socialite has been getting a lot of buzz, and comes from the well-respected makers of Rapidweaver. If you use Twitter, Facebook, Google Reader, etc, it might be a handy way to keep everything in one spot. In my brief experience with the demo, I was disappointed that the Twitter features didn't measure up to what I was used to with Tweetie. And the RSS reader doesn't come close to NetNewsWire.

jamesdmc

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2007
Cittagazze
I the three apps that interest me - Path Finder, Garage Sale, and DragThing - I already own, so this is a pass for me also.