New Mail Badge Number Not Centered

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by BuStOsAvIcH, Aug 26, 2009.

1. BuStOsAvIcH macrumors member

BuStOsAvIcH

I've attached an image to explain my problem. Whenever I have new email or a missed call, the number in the badge does not appear centered in the badge, rather it is at the top of the badge. Has anyone ever heard of this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. MKSinSA macrumors regular

MKSinSA

I wouldn't swear to this in a court of law, but I think that's the way the notification is supposed to look. At least that's how mine appears.

3. crayonshin macrumors member

First thing I would do is uninstall the 5-icon dock and see if that fixes it. If not, maybe some other modification you made is causing it.

4. BuStOsAvIcH thread starter macrumors member

BuStOsAvIcH

I tried uninstalling the 5 Icon Dock and nothing changed so it wasn't that. I really can't think of anything that would make the icon do that.

5. PhightinPhils26 macrumors 6502a

PhightinPhils26

I'd bet it's because you have a 5 slot dock. I know what you said but, it's the only thing I can think of..

6. BuStOsAvIcH thread starter macrumors member

BuStOsAvIcH

I somehow fixed it. It ended being caused by FontSwap. I thought when I changed the system font to Default it would solve the problem. I ended up having to click Restore Default Fonts to completely fix it.

Mods, could you please close this thread. Thanks.

7. MKSinSA macrumors regular

MKSinSA

Well, what does it look like now? Mine looked like yours initially and I thought that was just right.

8. BuStOsAvIcH thread starter macrumors member

BuStOsAvIcH

[​IMG]

9. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

I'm guessing you're thinking he's talking about the location of the badge itself, he's actually talking about the number INSIDE the badge.