I can't decide if I should keep the new MBA 13 w256 SSD or get the MBP with the hi res option display. I have a mini I use as a server and I don't game or do much photo or movie editing. I primary surf, word process and use my computer network as a source for my home stereo. I don't travel much so while the form factor is nice on the air with the SSD i can't help but wonder if I will be off with the option to upgrade RAM later and enjoy the larger screen. I plan to keep either machine for 3 years + Its like $300 more to move up to a pro 15 with hi res display.