New MBA 13 User | Help

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by unknownnames, Jan 17, 2014.

1. unknownnames macrumors newbie

My new Macbook Air will delivery to me tomorrow, I never use Mac X OS before or any Mac PC/ Laptop before.

I read many people complain the screen, still got anything i must check make sure the macbook air not fault and i have 14 days return policy.

1) Screen
    2) ?

Thanks,

2. TjeuV macrumors 6502

If there's something wrong you'll notice soon enough. The Macbook Air is a magnificent laptop with a superb hi-res screen, I'm sure you'll enjoy it to the fullest!
    When you power up your new Macbook Air and you think you see dead pixels or ghosting on your screen, just go to an Apple Store or reseller and have it confirmed and they will have it replaced.
    You should be happy expecting such a nice machine, not worried ;)

3. windowpain macrumors 6502a

Actually, the machine is covered by a year warrantee, so if anything breaks during that time you can take it back to be fixed free of charge.
    Buying applecare will extend that to 3 years..but personally I wouldn't bother.

Don't worry! Enjoy your great new machine.

4. jdechko macrumors 68040

Check the ports to make sure everything works properly. Make sure there are no glaring flaws present.

Then wait 15 days. If you desire, check the manufacturer of the LCD and the manufacturer of the SSD. :) Some people like to know, but other people obsess over it.