Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MoeOz

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 18, 2007
Well Guys , i usually use it for Browsing , music , video , etc .. no hard work , some games thru Vista-Bootcamp yes thats all i guess ..
i mean its a powerful machine designed for much more working i bet , so im open to suggestions :D

PS: its almost new and yeah i didnt buy it in the first place but i like it and i dont wanna sell it either , i juz wanna do more stuff with it .

iDAG

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2007
Athens, Ohio
There is several things you can do with your Mac. You could make a movie, make a song, make a podcast, make a website, make a DVD, make a photo album as well as many other things. :)

shoppy

macrumors 65816
Mar 4, 2007
Hants
I have just ordered a keyboard to us with logic express and studio. Then I have an interface so I can plug my guitar in and muck about making some music.

Csmitte

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2007
As a new Mac user I can only say what I do with mine. First off I have a dotmac membership, and an iphone, so with that being said I take alot of pictures, I have been using my MBP for alot of photo editing and when I am done with that I upload the Photo's onto dotmac for my family to view. Also whenever I take an interesting photo with my iphone I can Immediately upload it to my dotmac account. I also use it as a multimedia platform, I plan to make a movie, and do all the house hold bills and such as soon as I find a suitable program. So here is my list: college student, Multimedia platform, Photo editing, record keeping, Movie editing/production, as well as all the basic computer uses.
cheers

Suspended
Dec 29, 2007
Rent movies through iTunes and watch them on TV through the DVI to s- or composite video adapater ($20)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.