New MBP Date

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mastermind6192, Jan 27, 2010.

1. mastermind6192 macrumors member

mastermind6192

everyone's asking when the new mbp is coming out, and truth is almost nobody actually knows, and if anybody does nobody believes them. It just gets repeatable seeing all theses threads about this mystical date.:apple: why doesn't anyone have faith in what people say? Is everyone just lying or are we just so untrusting?

2. m85476585 macrumors 65816

3. NOTORIOUS187 macrumors member

Thank you for the valuable contribution you have just made to this forum. I truly look forward to reading your subsequent posts, and wonder how I have managed to live my life so long without your incisive comments.

4. mastermind6192 thread starter macrumors member

mastermind6192

Just saying

i don't know either it must have been tough:p

5. Buzz Bumble Guest

Some of the rumours going around for the "media event" were simply idiotic. If you had believed tham all, then Apple was going to launch the tablet and update every existing product they make all at once - it was never going to happen.

My guess would be updated MacBook Pros in February ... otherwise you're likely to be waiting until after the actual release of the iPad, which, at 90 days for the 3G capable models, is a long way off the usual six monthly "schedule" (of course Apple no longer has a real schedule).

6. Paul B macrumors 6502