New MBP has arrived in the UK already!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by James17, Oct 20, 2008.

1. James17 macrumors 6502

I ordered the new top end 15" MacBook Pro on Wednesday October 15th and it arrived today in Scotland, UK. Unfortunately, I started my IT Apprenticeship today so no-one was home to collect it, I got a card put through the door saying they will try again tomorrow so I have made sure someone will be in to collect it. It took 5 days to come and that was from China :eek: Amazing! It's in a local TNT depot all alone till tomorrow :(

2. shoppy macrumors 6502a

Congrats, see if you can collect from the depo. I have been down at 2am in the past to collect parcels here in he UK. UPS are the pain where you can not collect till they have failed delivery. TNT as soon as my BTO arrived from europe, would allow me to collect of from them.

3. Fujiko7 macrumors 6502

That's interesting. Website says ships 7 working days and a guy on the phone told me it would take 3 weeks to arrive. Maybe just expectation management?

4. polar-blair macrumors regular

No FAIR!!! Mine still has not been shipped! estimated date 6-7th of november.

5. jontucker macrumors 6502

Not all that interesting... I live in the UK and have been using my new MBP since Thursday morning! :D