Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

louismgrafix

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
Do we know for sure when the MBPs will be in stores? Are they there all ready? Cause if they are I'm going to get one today.

machspeed5

macrumors member
Feb 11, 2008
retail store in toronto said they expect them anytime this week. could be today or tomorrow she said. ;)

i've got mine reserved.

please note: she was also kind enough to answer the phone a whole hour before the store opened. :) :D what a sweetheart.

OldSkoolNJ

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2006
Have all the new models in bulk at Best Buy Apple Shop in Oxford Valley Pa. Here first thing this morning.

Kevin :apple:

louismgrafix

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
GREAT! So its a pretty safe bet the that NYC stores will have them for me then. WooHoo!

Macmel

macrumors 6502
Feb 7, 2008
GREAT! So its a pretty safe bet the that NYC stores will have them for me then. WooHoo!

Actually, I called the 5th avenue and the Soho stores and none of them have the MBP nor they know when they're gonna have them. Both stores told me they are expecting them any day.

machspeed5

macrumors member
Feb 11, 2008
a toronto store called me to say they have 2.4's in stock.

still waiting for the call for my 2.5 MBP ;)

anyone else in toronto waiting with info?

sterlingindigo

macrumors 6502
Dec 7, 2007
East Lansing
Does anyone know if Best Buy honors Apple Educational pricing?

I asked them once and they said that generally no but that they would try their best to make the sale. I don't know if that meant knock some off or throw in some freebies or what? Doesn't hurt to ask if you're serious. I heard that Amazon worked out to be cheaper without the sales tax.

machspeed5

macrumors member
Feb 11, 2008
got the call while I was out.....my 2.5 MBP is in stock in toronto!!!! leaving now to pick it up!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
:apple:
peace!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.