Hello I want to replace my MBP of three years (2.2GHz, 15", 120GB). The buyers guide currently says "buy if you need" as the end of the line is near approaching. Should I buy now (I can wait a couple of months but only have 1..3GB free on my hard disk and want to keep everything where it is), or should I upgrade now? What do you think? Does anyone have any 'inside' knowledge to upcoming MBP updates?