New MBP Shipped

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Nde, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

I placed my order at 12:53 in the afternoon. I just got an email confirmation from Apple with a Fedex number, shipped at 4:49PM. All Pacific Time.

Destination is Los Angeles. Standard setup MBP 2.53/4GB/etc. Next day shipping for $16 more.

I just want to inform people since many of my co-workers have asked.

Good luck all.

Update - Delivers by is now at Oct 15, 2008.

2. Coldwater macrumors member

Lucky you, all of us with custom orders seem to be stuck with the 20th at the earliest. I'm happy for you, in a why-the-hell-isn't-that-me type of way. :D

3. LinMac macrumors 65816

I'm stuck in the custom order queue too.. It'll be worth it once it gets here, but why isn't it here yet? :D

4. mahk macrumors newbie

Well if it's any consolation, I ordered my stock 2.5 MBP at 11:05AM PT with overnight shipping and mine is still listed as the 20th ... so I too find myself in the why-the-hell-isn't-that-me type of way.

:rolleyes:

5. Coldwater macrumors member

You're right; not to say that the stock configurations will be bad, but I think we will get more out of the souped-up versions in the long run.

That sucks, you actually beat me out of the gate by nine minutes; did you use the standard Apple store or a different one?

6. mahk macrumors newbie

Standard, plain ole Apple Store ... but I figured I waited over a year for this update, so what's another few days? (other than lots of mind altering substances to make the time go faster)

;)

7. Nde thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nde

Wohoo. It will be here this afternoon.

Attached Files:

8. Blambu macrumors newbie

Ordered mine last night on the phone here in the UK and yet, I'm suck with 3rd of November as arrival date (earliest).

It was custom configured, however; they claim it will be shipped in 8 days too. And UPS are usually fast, so it'll probably be here soon after it's shipped. I just hope it doesn't take 8 days to ship! I want it now :(

9. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

man, i hate the Canadian Apple store

1. they dont offer next day shipping...
    2. the prices are jacked up!

wtf...i wish i was back in California...:(