Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fayler

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 6, 2007
I just recently got the most recent software updates and now some of my games (World of Warcraft) Are EXTREMELY jerky. Any way to uninstall the update?

RqThrottle

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2004
Boston
Nope. The only way to get rid of Apple updates is to reinstall OSX.

Yes, but I think that you won't be able to install the 1.0 update later, which was good. I think it is 1.1 or nothing.

On another thread a member said to zap the PRAM a few times. He claims it took care of his WoW problems.

Fayler

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 6, 2007
Yes, but I think that you won't be able to install the 1.0 update later, which was good. I think it is 1.1 or nothing.

On another thread a member said to zap the PRAM a few times. He claims it took care of his WoW problems.

How do I reset pram?

kolax

macrumors G3
Mar 20, 2007
Repaired disk permissions? (Applications --> Utilities --> Disk Utility, select Macintosh HD partition).

jakeguy99

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2007
I updated to the 1.1 on my MBP and my world of warcraft was unplayable, you need to reinstall OSX and update everythign execpt the 1.1 update. I did find however that the 1.1 update fixed the choppy play in CoD 2 but made it virtually impossible to play World of warcraft..i suppose just wait for the next update and skip this one for now :-/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.