New MBP's at Paris Expo?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by joshwest, Sep 10, 2007.

1. joshwest macrumors 65816

joshwest

Hey Guys looks like im going on MBP number 3, but today when talking to my apple rep said there is a delay in all mbp models for about 2 weeks. And i thought the Paris event is in about 2 weeks.. So what do you guys think the chance of them rolling out some new MBP's at the expo?

2. triddent222 macrumors regular

Slim at best. The MBP (specially, 15.4") has been backordered for a couple of months now, I dont think it's all because of some event in the near future. Is it so absolutely insane to think the MBP *might* be a popular piece of hardware? The Nintendo Wii has been out of stock for a while (at least, on my local stores), and I dont think there's any "new version" coming out any time soon. The Macbook Pro line was last updated on June I believe, I dont think it would be wise of Apple to release another update so soon (just look at the iPhone price-drop *slaps self on face*)

3. djkny macrumors 6502

13.3" MBP thin will debut in Paris -- 40 GB flash drive to boot.

4. steve31 macrumors 6502a

steve31

sold!!!! I will buy one:) I am holding of buying a MB till then to see if an update will happen.:D

5. kolax macrumors G3

Nope. They got updated in June - there isn't more to update them with really.