Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mach1child

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 17, 2012
Hey guys I'm new here and just bought my first ipad..i went with the 16gb 3rd generation. I'm currently running my own photography business and have been looking up different apps to download for it. So far I've seen "Portfolio" is good to show case multiple portfolios in a clean organized program. Any help or tips would be nice on little things on operating the ipad. I can't wait to get more into this forum and learn more about apple products.

Redjericho

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2011
Welcome! I joined a while ago so that I could get an answer to my problem, but found myself hooked when learning all these new things about apple and apple products, not to mention, MacRumors has the greatest community I have ever seen on a forum.

xnickitynickx

macrumors regular
Mar 13, 2012
Orlando, FL
I think your stock photos app will be really nice for just laying things out. Making events on there keeps everything organized and nice looking.
As for more to work with them, I like iPhoto for basic kinda manipulation. It has a ton of really nice tools to play with.

But whatever you decide, I'm sure you'll love your new toy :) stick around here, I'm sure you'll learn a ton like I did.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.