Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tails-4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 3, 2009
Hey!!
For some reason, whenever i get an sms, my iphone doesnt light up anymore... Im using lockinfo and biteSMS and my alert still comes through, the screen just doesnt light up...
Funny thing is, it still lights up if i get a notification or an email or something, just not messages.... Any suggestions???
Is there a way to set-up custom "flashing" for the display or anything??
Thanks in advance :)
:apple::apple:

MrThompsonR

macrumors 6502
Dec 15, 2009
Hey!!
For some reason, whenever i get an sms, my iphone doesnt light up anymore... Im using lockinfo and biteSMS and my alert still comes through, the screen just doesnt light up...
Funny thing is, it still lights up if i get a notification or an email or something, just not messages.... Any suggestions???
Is there a way to set-up custom "flashing" for the display or anything??
Thanks in advance :)
:apple::apple:
There is a button for "Alert Popups" in settings/ Lockinfo/Lockscreen/ that can be toggled on and off?

tails-4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 3, 2009
There is a button for "Alert Popups" in settings/ Lockinfo/Lockscreen/ that can be toggled on and off?

Yeah I've got it blocking pop-ups, which is what i want and that works fine... It just doesnt light up for new messages. But it lights up for notifications and stuff....
Does anyone know of any work arounds???

MrThompsonR

macrumors 6502
Dec 15, 2009
Yeah I've got it blocking pop-ups, which is what i want and that works fine... It just doesnt light up for new messages. But it lights up for notifications and stuff....
Does anyone know of any work arounds???

Any chance you're also using the app called "Popup Blocker?" If so, maybe you'll want to check the settings there also?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.