New Mighty Mouse??? Not available at apple online store!!

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by anti-microsoft, Aug 8, 2007.

1. anti-microsoft macrumors 68000

Attached Files:

2. techlover828 macrumors 68020

techlover828

worked for me

edit: It didn't work the way you were doing it, but if you just go into the apple store you can buy one.

3. barr08 macrumors 65816

barr08

Didn't work for me. The button to buy now is grayed out.

I don't think this means a new MM. Steve would have debuted it with the iMac, and the whole MM page would be down, not just the store page.

4. gallinger macrumors regular

Ya Same, Its not working for me either. Weird would be cool if they were coming out with a new one to go with the new keyboard!

5. Raska macrumors 6502

When I called about my Order Status regarding the upgrade to iLife 08, the girl also mentioned that I was receiving the new wireless Mighty Mouse. I kinda shrugged it off since I heard nothing about it, but reading this, it could be true. It was delivered today so when I get home I'll find out if its new.

6. MacPossum macrumors 6502

MacPossum

Different Mighty Mouse

I found this on MacNN. Looks like the changed the color of the two squeeze buttons, at least I think..

http://www.macnn.com/articles/07/08/08/airport.extreme.goes.giga/

7. Raska macrumors 6502

Just opened the box to my Wireless Mighty Mouse, the buttons definitely look a lot lighter than in the pics on the internet. I wouldn't call them white, more of an off white, incredibly light gray. Other than that, it looks the same. Only a few minutes with it and I love it! Side buttons are perfectly placed for the way I hold it, scroll wheel is amazing, its ability to sense left and right click is excellent.

Sorry for the iffy quality, I took it with my camera phone. Now that I look at it, it looks no different than the old one:
    [​IMG]