New mouse compared to old mouse?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Rob587, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Rob587 macrumors 6502a

Rob587

So this is going to sounds really stupid, but its so simple to just ask in here and get a perfect response to my question. Sorry for being lazy. :rolleyes:

I currently use the original bluetooth mouse from apple. I think its called the mighty mouse wireless? Its model is A1197. I think it kinda sucks. But maybe its just the way macs respond to mice? It just seems to have a major lack of sensitivity to small movement, even though I have the sensitivity maxed out and im using a mouse pad. I can move it slightly and the mouse on the screen wont even move. This doesn't happen whenever I use a regular laser mouse on other PC's.

Is this a mac problem or is this mouse just bad? Is the new apple wireless mouse better in the sensitivity sense?

2. Velin macrumors 65816

Velin

Yes. The new bluetooth magic mouse is better in every sense than the "mighty mouse," which I never liked. But you'll like the new mouse.

3. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

I can move pixel by pixel on my Mighty Mouse, no problems. Sensitivity is not even turned up all the way.