New mouse finger pointer in 10.7.3 update?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by CheesePuff, Feb 4, 2012.

1. CheesePuff macrumors 6502

After updating to 10.7.3 I notice that in Safari when you hover on a link the mouse finger pointer is a new icon, on more of an angle then before too. Couldn't take a screenshot of it since it removes the mouse pointer when taking one. Is this new in 10.7.3 or did I miss it from before?

2. EIGHTYTHREE macrumors member

EIGHTYTHREE

Its new, its been reported in this thread several times since the update was revealed. Some like some don't...makes me no difference. There should be a past discussion on it somewhere here, sorry i don't have the link.

3. CheesePuff thread starter macrumors 6502

Ahh, I browsed the first page but didn't see anything so I posted. Also looks to be a new open hand (like when maneuvering around in Preview) as well. I like the change.

4. alexreich macrumors 6502a

alexreich

I didn't even notice the three little changes until all the Apple blogs flipped out about it. It's so subtle that you don't notice it unless someone points it out to you.

5. blackboxxx macrumors regular

Looks like Activity Monitor and Disk Utility have slightly different Inspect/Info buttons in the toolbars now.
    Can anyone still running 10.7.2 make a screenshot to prove my eyes aren't playing tricks with me?

Attached Files:

6. tkermit macrumors 68040

tkermit

Here you go. Looks like you're right. You seem to have an incredible eye for detail... :eek:

Attached Files:

• act.png
      act.png
      File size:
      22.7 KB
      Views:
    • dsk.png
      dsk.png
      File size:
      21.7 KB
      Views:
  7. EIGHTYTHREE macrumors member

EIGHTYTHREE

Here ya go! Nice find on the icons too! The more i use the more i welcome the change. I like it too.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1317912