New Mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by munson, Jul 19, 2008.

1. munson macrumors 6502

munson

So, I LOVE my Mighty Mouse, but, it has finally somewhat kicked the bucket. I've had it since November '07 and it has sustained heavy use. Now, the mouse wheel will not scroll down. At first, I thought this was simply the dirt issue again, but no matter what I do it will not change.

So, there are two ways I could solve this problem:

1. Try to open the ol' mighty mouse and fix it (which, I would love to do)
    2. Buy a new one (not something I want to do)

If no one will give me a how-to/point me to one, could you suggest a place to buy a mighty mouse for cheap (wireless) or a 4-button mouse that might perform well that I can get for cheap?

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

You may find the answers you're looking for by searching the forums before starting a new post, since this has been discussed at length in many threads. You'll also probably find more related threads in:

Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion
    advice, waiting, talk about what to buy

since that's a more appropriate forum for this type of discussion. Good luck! :)

If you want a quick and easy way to search the forums for whatever you want, this thread should help.

3. munson thread starter macrumors 6502

munson

I tried that first, actually, but after a couple pages of search results I gave up. I feel like a lazy bum now. :\ Hopefully someone will help me anyway.

4. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Did you try searching, using the link I gave you? Looks like something appropriate popped up on the first page.

Attached Files:

5. todd2000 macrumors 68000

6. Chance9888 macrumors member

Chance9888

That happens to me all the time. just push the ball down as hard as you can, and spin it in all directions. Usually works..;)