New music app bug

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by tymaster50, Aug 1, 2013.

1. tymaster50 macrumors 68030

tymaster50

Unlocking the phone while music is playing through the headphones resets the song to 24 seconds.

2. AngerDanger macrumors 68030

AngerDanger

I couldn't reproduce this bug. Does it happen every time for you?

3. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

Happens all the time for me. Sometimes the music just stutters, sometimes the music goes to a different part of the track. Happens via Aux and Airplay too. Pretty bad bug for us avid music listeners.

4. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Saw the title and thought it was going to be the "album art cover is displaying incorrectly for a second before it shows the right one when a song is playing" bug. LOL.

5. bbfc macrumors 68030

bbfc

It happens to me, but not all the time. I think its when I tried to use the scrubber to go back on a song (which is useless by the way, even in the actual app), it kept going back to a certain point. The only way to stop it was to restart the phone.

6. tymaster50 thread starter macrumors 68030

tymaster50

Some songs are different. Some restart at 25 seconds, some stutter. I can reproduce it easily.

7. Dreamer2go macrumors 6502a

I have reproduce this

but my music app is running --> turn off screen --> press home button --> unlock phone --> sometimes stutter, sometimes jumps back...

8. Nikos macrumors 68000

Nikos

Doesn't happen on my iPhone 5 updated OTA. I listen to music on my phone for hours per day and haven't experienced it.