New; need help

Discussion in 'iPod' started by gateaux, Jan 26, 2008.

1. gateaux macrumors newbie

I am brand new to the ipod world and need some help.

My daughter has an account with itunes on our home computer, and she has quite a library. She understands that we can only have one account on our computer, so I have a playlist in her library.

I have the Bible on DVD and want to put it on my ipod. I have been able to download it to her library, but cannot get it on its own playlist or download it to my ipod. I can't reach anyone at apple or itunes to help me.

I know this must be easy to do but I am brand new to apple, ipod and itunes. Anyone have a step by step guide I could follow?

Thanks for any help.

2. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

The way I'd do this would be to create a new playlist, and simply drag and drop your Bible tracks across into this.

Then, once you link up your iPod click on its icon in the left hand panel in iTunes. Select the 'Music' tab, click on the little 'selected playlists' button and it gives you the options of which playlists you want to sync. Just tick the Bible one and any others you want on your iPod, and that should do the trick.

Your daughter can set her iPod up in a similar fashion to not copy the Bible playlist to her own iPod, should she not want it on there.

I hope that's of some help to you!