New Nexus 7 Slim Case - Amazon cheap deal

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by Assault, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Assault macrumors 6502a

Assault

2. Rodster macrumors 68040

Yeah they (MOKO) makes good cases and the seller gets HIGH marks, great customer service when you need it. The case looks similar to the Poetic cases which I use for my iPad.

Good price but it does COST $4.98 for shipping. ;)

3. onthecouchagain macrumors 604

onthecouchagain

It's a shame there isn't a smart cover with jsut the cover for the N7. Like the iPad covers.

4. mpayne2k macrumors 6502a

mpayne2k

I bought the other MOKO case...got two for $9 shipped (well still waiting for their release) I've got a RooCase for my Nexus 10 and like it allot, hopefully the Moko case is as good!

5. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

I don't like the iPad covers for the same reason that you like them - I don't like only protecting the screen. Also, they tend to fall off for me. However, a really thin backside would work for me, and I do like the thinness of just a front cover.

6. onthecouchagain macrumors 604

onthecouchagain

Indeed I like them for exactly the reasons you don't like them. I love being able to easily remove my cover so I could use the iPad freely.

I had an iCarbon skin on the back of my iPad to protect the back.

:D

Luckily for iPad owners, there are options. I'm not seeing a back-less smartcover for Nexus owners. :T

7. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

You're still thinking too much like an Apple user. We cheap-ass Android users just duct-tape cardboard covers onto ours. They're removable as well. Sure, it doesn't look as good, but it's super-cheap, and that's all we care about.

8. TheHateMachine macrumors 6502a

TheHateMachine

Shame they don't have one for the N7 like they do for the N10. Although the N10 one actually clips into the back where the removable plate is.