New Nokia qwerty feature phone

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by ThatiPhoneKid, Feb 17, 2018.

1. ThatiPhoneKid macrumors 6502a

Nokia is going to be announcing a brand new Nokia qwerty phone at mwc this year and I’m super excited, are you guys ?

2. Aneres11 macrumors 68020

Aneres11

I haven't heard or seen anything related to this but of it's true then I am certainly excited!

I'd love to see a resurgence of keyboard devices although in my experience, whenever I used non BlackBerry phones in the past with keyboards I often didn't last long with them. Purely because they weren't as good as BlackBerry's. If this runs Android though, which I presume it will, then it'll be very interesting indeed.

3. ThatiPhoneKid thread starter macrumors 6502a

Hi, yeah I am excited as well, if you type in to google Nokia qwerty then click news you can find some more info on this device which is going to be released soon !

4. Aneres11 macrumors 68020

Aneres11

I just read up on it. It looks like it's an extremely low end device with a 3.3 inch screen so im out already haha.
    I'll wait for the KeyTWO!
    Or the Nokia 9, which I have high hopes for!

5. ThatiPhoneKid thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I agree wished it was a smartphone and not a feature phone, I’ll get it though for fun haha

6. ThatiPhoneKid thread starter macrumors 6502a

3 days until the new qwerty device is launched! Super excited