New OneNote compatible notetaking app for iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by jnord, Jun 2, 2011.

1. jnord, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2011

jnord macrumors newbie

Hi everyone, our company is in development of a notetaking app that supports OneNote format. It also natively renders pages with rich content, so it is far superior from its competitors. Its is going to be revolutional product for those who use OneNote, although there will be some limitations in v1 that will be fixed in v2.
    We are in pre-launch stage and looking for betatesters now. If you are really hardcore user of OneNote and have minimum technical skills - you are the ideal for us. Please drop a note to nordjoe@gmail.com.

For those who do not want to betatest but is still interested in this app, there is launch page where you can leave your email to receive notification of product release. http://aqrate-software.com/outline

PS: Please note we are not affiliated with MS

UPDATE 8/15: The app has been released in AppStore today. You will also find more info on the web site. http://aqrate-software.com/outline

2. McNitefly macrumors newbie

Sounds good!

Hey, that sounds very good. And also your partly hidden pic looks good :) Looking forward to try your new app.

Are there also plans to develop a native Mac app?

McNitefly

3. jnord thread starter macrumors newbie

We are in that direction technologically, but no firm plans yet..

4. McNitefly macrumors newbie

Well, that's better than nothing :) Would be great ... always starting Parallels is really not the best solution.
    Good luck with your app & thanks for the quick answer,

McNitefly

5. crispy12 macrumors member

Yes! I signed up on yur mailing list, Would be keen to try it out.

6. jnord thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi crispy, we started beta testing last week. If you want to participate please send you inquiry to nordjoe@gmail.com and we can add you to the group.

7. jetfreeman macrumors newbie

What is the difference between your app and MobileNoter, for example?

8. tombubi macrumors regular

9. jnord thread starter macrumors newbie

10. ozaz macrumors 65816

Looks nice. However, even though I have an ipad I have no need for this and probably won't install (I don't do work on my ipad). What I need is a OneNote editor for my Macbook to avoid the battery drain that results from running OneNote in VMware Fusion.

11. eheart macrumors newbie

thumbs up to notepad apps. I filled mine with note-taking apps.