New Owner Of MBP 13"

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by KBV1, Jun 13, 2009.

1. KBV1 macrumors regular

KBV1

Hey

I have been holding off on a Macbook alumi for past couple of weeks as i knew that WWDC was just around the corner and anything could happen there (thanks to these forums).

I following the WWDC live via this website also last Monday- as soon as the keynote had finished and the store was back up, i purchased my first mac.

After having it 4 days now i can honestly say i absolutely love it!!!! :D One of these best purchases / ship jumps i have made (windows user all my life). The mac experience is soooooo much better then the windows one i have had for many years and im glad i have now finally jumped ship :apple::apple::apple:. Im still learning my way round the system but it is so much easier, simpler and quicker then Vista and also the cover up of mistake of vista - windows 7 (which is no better)

Just also want to say thank you to this forum for answering my questions- it was a big help and im now happy to be part are the macbook community :D
    :apple:
    Woo-hooo

2. andalusia macrumors 68030

andalusia

Welcome to the forums, and the Mac world, I can say for all of us we are glad to have another user swap from Windows ;D
    Seems to be happening a lot these days...

And can I just point out, Windows 7 is faster than Vista which already makes it better IMO.

3. CoffeeWarrior macrumors regular

Welcome to the boards, but I have to disagree on one thing in your post. Windows 7 is better than Vista

4. The Samurai macrumors 68000

The Samurai

And your posting on the wrong board (you've bought a MBP) - this board is for 'collectors edition' units only j/k lol :D

Congrats on your purchase ;)

5. KBV1 thread starter macrumors regular

KBV1

LOL i know where i wanted :p

I didnt like W7 at all.. it was worse then vista imho.. faster yes but thats all LOL